City Camp 2017
Community. Creation. Christ.
City Camp is a Evangelical Lutheran Synod Bible camp where youth grow in the knowledge of their Savior while enjoying God’s creation and friendship with fellow Christians.
- City Camp is for youth entering 4th - 9th grades.
- City Camp will be June 5th to 8th, 2017. Registrations are due by May 8th.
- City Camp is held at Bill Fredrick’s Park at Turkey Lake, located just north of the intersection of I-4 and the Turnpike in Orlando. Visit http://www.cityoforlando.net/fpr/html/Parks/BillFrederick.htm to learn more about the park.
- City Camp accommodations include cabins that house ten campers each. The cabins have air conditioning and bunk beds. Shower and bathroom facilities are located next to the cabins.
- Camp activities include: Bible studies, swimming, campfires, music, crafts, fishing, frisbee golf, volleyball, and group challenges.
- City Camp costs $80/person. Speak with your pastor and youth leaders about fund raising opportunities and available support from your congregation. Please make checks payable to Peace Lutheran Church. Checks can be sent or dropped of at Peace Lutheran Church located at 3249 Windmill Point Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34746. Electronic payments can be made through Peace Kissimmee’s website at www.peacelutherankissimmee.org/, click resources at the top of the home page and go down to online payments. Please note either on your check and on online payments that they are for city camp registration.
If you have any questions, contact the ELS Circuit 1 Youth Coordinator:
Pastor Matt Moldstad
Office: (407) 870-5965