Section 1. PRESIDENT OF THE CONGREGATION
The President shall:
1. Serve as chairman of the church council.
2. Preside at all meetings of the congregation and perform other duties as assigned.
3. Have general supervision of the affairs of the congregation subject to the regulations of the Constitution, Bylaws,
congregation and church council.
4. Have the authority to sign all deeds, mortgages, notes, leases and/or all legal documents directed to be executed by the
5. Conduct all business affairs according to established good order.
6. Select all appointed board and committee members and submit their names to council for approval.