BOARD OF ELDERS
A. The board of elders shall consist of the elected chairman, who shall be a member of the church council, and at least one (1)
other appointed member.
B. It shall be responsible and/or concerned for:
- Watching over the total spiritual welfare and life of the pastor and members of the congregation.
- Visiting, counseling and encouraging members who have manifested a lack of concern for the hearing of God’s Word and the receiving of the Lord’s Supper and have shown a general disregard for the work of the church.
- Maintaining the ushering system and serving as the head ushers.
- Overseeing the worship service and its participants.
- Making regular reports to the church council and voters’ meetings.